EME Consulting is an active consulting firm providing services in Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Engineering from the initial investigation stages, through feasibility studies, outline planning, production of detailed designs, preparation of contract documents, and evaluation of tenders to supervision of construction in property sector through public private partnerships and privately funded initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Nurse
- Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine;
- Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work;
- Refers/transports ill employees to the hospital as necessary;
- Maintains employee’s individual medical records with strict confidentiality;
- Generates reports and submits to management or government agencies as scheduled;
- Act as In-plant HMO Administrator. Coordinates with provider to resolve any issues/concerns, review and process payment;
- Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinates status/evaluation with Recruitment;
- Coordinates any work-related injuries/illnesses to Safety Officer for immediate investigation and corrective actions;
- Maintains and updates patients record;
- Ensure Professional Healthcare standards are followed;
- Displays high confidentiality.
- Encodes Sick Leave on time to avoid delayed payment;
- Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times;
- Conducts home visit or follow through of employees with chronic illnesses or on prolong sick leave;
- Implements immunization programs to employees as well as to the dependents;
- Conducts periodic plant tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards and work with the HSE department to create health and safety awareness among employees;
- Performs health counselling;
- Conducts health education programs;
- Schedules and implement annual/periodic/special examination of employees. Assess results, refer to Company Physician for management, monitor recommendations and follow through until illness is cleared.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program;
- Preferably with experience in hospital set-up;
- Must have good moral character;
- Computer literate;
- Can work on shifting schedule.
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred
- Must be young and hardworking
- Must have at least 1 year experience in industrial company as healthcare practitioner/company nurse;
N50, 000- N70,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.