Reede Consulting Limited, a company totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications. Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan
- Due to economic expansion and need for taking advantage of business opportunity in a competitive market such as Nigeria, our client who owns chains of businesses in the commodity trading industry is currently looking to recruit Chattered Accountants with cognate years of experience in their field of practice.
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets.
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting).
- Managing junior colleagues on task delivery.
- Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Negotiating terms with suppliers.
- Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position).
- Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice.
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk.
- Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
Interested candidates will need to show:
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- General business interest and awareness.
- A methodical approach to challenging issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills.
- Experience: 10 years (ICAN or ACCA Certified)
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Ability to use different accounting software packages.
- Self-motivation and commitment, in order to combine study while working.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Attractive and commiserate to experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted at:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop,
Near FIDSON, Obanikoro
Application Deadline Thursday 7th April, 2016.