Angelo Consults – Our client, a player in the ‘Dance/ Studios’ industry, requires a competent professional to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services. Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development
Sales and Marketing Contribution:
- Work quickly with the team to plan a successful summer camp
- Introduce Zumba classes and drive sales working with the sales team
- Increase Marketing efforts in the area of sales for interschool competition, wedding, birthdays, corporate sales and team building trainings working with the set up sales team.
- Set up and drive the cafe sales in collaboration with an outsourced vendor, sharing terms will be agreed once the right persons are identified which includes using the current boardroom and outdoor space. of swimming area and front entrance
- Begin the planning for the second year anniversary event which holds in February
- Maintaining good relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Introduce Aerobics classes and drive sales working with the marketing team.
- Get Schools added with an initial target of 5 schools before September in the first instance, and proper targets to be given to the GM once on board.
- Set up and drive bimonthly open house music which will feature a visiting artist
- Restart and drive Bimonthly Dance/salsa event nights as already being done
- Continue a forthrightly TGIF
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Administration, Sciences, Engineering and Social Science related courses.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Proven record of consistent achievement of quota
- Travel- Sparsely
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: [email protected] Kindly place your Cover letter in the body of your email.
Note: Candidate should quote “Business Development, Business Manager” as mail subject.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2016.