Allegiant International taps into the world’s best talent to custom design solutions for its clients. We challenge traditional industry business models, bringing you the level of talent you need, when you need it, where you need it, how you need it; at a fraction of the cost.
Allegiant International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Experience working in a painting or coatings facility, managing fluid control processes – preferred.
- Manufacturing experience, preferably automotive in nature.
- Ability to work any one of 3 shifts and to work weekends as required.
- Engineering degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Required
- Strong computer skills. Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint required, background with automation and controls preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposes and evaluates manufacturing process and equipment for assigned areas of plant
- Directs the development and/or improvements of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Evaluates expenditures for processes and/or equipment
- Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes
- Provides technical assistance and training for assigned plant operations
- Regular contact with others outside the work group
- Works closely with production and maintenance personnel and suppliers to ensure timely completion of projects
- Analyze tooling and equipment and select proper steps for solution
- Meet plant goals and standards in safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool – Intermediate level
- Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Expert knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes
- Position related experience – 8 years
- Relevant auto industry experience required – 3-6 years
- Areas of expertise include: Manufacturing, Assembly Process
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Suppliers agree that all candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply