Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Head, Recruitment and Talent Management
- Reporting to the HR Director, the Head, Recruitment & Talent Management will design and implement talent management strategies and programs to recruit and retain talent and develop the workforce to accomplish Jumia’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The Manager will also oversee the life cycle of employment for all employees from the initial acquisition through onboarding, performance management, professional development and off-boarding.
- Guides and consults with leaders and HR business partners to develop talent and succession plans, leads organizational talent review process, career paths and development plans for high-potential.
- Directs internal and external recruitment and placement activities and relationship building with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search firms.
- Develops and maintains strong competency models and ensures strong linkage of talent management programs to overall business initiatives and human resources programs
- Acts as a coach to assigned leaders and/or manages external coaching assignments.
- Acts as a thought partner on strategy and planning of Jumia’s talent agenda.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies and campaigns to recruit both internal and external candidates.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Law, Psychology or any relevant field from a recognised and accredited University.
- Past experience and demonstrated results utilizing assessment instruments/surveys to improve leadership effectiveness (e.g. 360), team effectiveness and organization effectiveness.
- Prior internal consulting skills required, external consulting skills a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience and results in the field of leadership development and organization effectiveness
- Past experience with implementation of integrated talent management practices including talent reviews and performance management processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply