The company operates worldwide from 25 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Job Title: QHSE Advisor
The QHSE Advisor is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all QHSE processes in Nigeria and ensures compliance with all QHSE reporting locally and as required by the QHSE function at a regional level. The role requires a dedicated and dynamic individual with operational QHSE experience who is capable of developing and supporting Proserv personnel to ensure full support to the QHSE objectives of the organisation.
Key Accountability (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Maintain and develop local management system in line with Proserv corporate and regional requirements and broadcast changes to staff
- Work with the regional QHSE team to implement, maintain and improve Proserv’s QHSE standards
- Conduct internal audits and inspections highlighting areas of improvement and ensure required changes are implemented
- Conduct supplier audits in line with Proserv’s audit schedule and business requirements
- Support LEAN and 5s implementation
- Visibility and leadership in the principles of quality, health, safety and environmental protection
- Report and investigate any non-conformity or incident in line with company policy and standards
- Ensure compliance to QHSE standards for all work undertaken within Proserv Nigeria
- Maintain an operational focus to ensure that quality of product and service is high and that work is undertaken safely
- Co-ordinate and maintain records for all QHSE presentations, Tool Box Talks (TBT) and town hall meetings
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Auditing qualification
- Degree or equivalent in related QHSE subject or Engineering / Manufacturing
- 5yrs experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of previous QHSE role
- 3 yrs experience at a supervisory level within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in internal and external auditing
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply