Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our client, a Group of Companies which is a diversified business conglomerate involved in several business segments is hiring for its food production segment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage effective and efficient system of accounting records to capture all costs, income, profits, assets and liabilities of the business.
- Interface with suppliers, service providers and others on matters regarding accounting records and reconciliations.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Prepare daily cash analysis and to give profit analysis of the business.
- Prepare Monthly financial reports (such as income statement, profit and loss account and so on) to guide decision making.
- Prepare budgets regularly and institute effective internal controls, handle transactions with banks, including obtaining bank statements and preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Must be result oriented
- Accounts receivables
- Excellent Numeracy and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Accounts payable
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years experience as a practicing Accountant with vast knowledge in preparation of final accounts, Tax, Pension and other relevant accounting records with ability to use Accounting packages.
- Age Range: 25 to 35years
N50000 – 60000,(Fifty Thousand Naira – Sixty Thousand Naira)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] with position and location as subject title e.g ACCOUNTANT (Lekki).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 25th October, 2015