AF-Mining Concepts Limited is a privately owned company based in Lekki in the Eti-Osa area of Lagos Our expertise is in providing firms in with quality professionals.
Our mission is to provide technology staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Our Client is a property Development and Management Company.
- Who provides services to Government, Agencies, Firms, and Individuals who require such.
- Your ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations, to accommodate different working styles and to prioritize your own work and tasks will be key to your success.
- This position offers a variety of primary administrative functions, as well as the responsibility for executive-level interfaces, contact with customers, partners, as well frequent contact with all Our Clients employees.
- They deal in the services of Property maintenance, Property renovation, Housing Development, Property Development as well as Interior Decorations.
- As an Executive Business Administrator to the CEO, you will report to the CEO and take on a variety of roles, working with a dynamic group of people.
The position will be responsible for:
- Setting up policies and Procedures for the employees.
- Complex calendar management (day to day, fiscal year planning, and time management).
- Schedule and implement CEO’s staff meetings, events and off sites; including agenda management, meeting logistics, and material preparation.
- Manage headcount information and review process including maintaining and publishing organizational chart and contact lists, and processing personnel status changes and employee requisitions.
- Responsible for managing ad-hoc projects and processes as needed.
- The Executive Business Administrator will have demonstrated work experience supporting a senior level executive in a fast-paced environment, strong planning, organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work independently and prioritize among multiple projects.
- Make decisions on behalf of CEO to ensure meeting requests meet with time management priorities and performance objectives. This includes coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Expense reporting.
- Judgment in dealing with confidential information and ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information.
- Work closely with construction project manager, including quarterly budget reviews, mid-year budget reviews, leadership meetings, sales & marketing reviews, All-Hands meetings, etc.
- The ability to appropriately handle confidential information is critical. The successful candidate must also demonstrate strong initiative and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate must be able to maintain a calm and focused persona under pressure, resolve and diffuse sensitive situations, maintain professional and positive interactions and be able to establish rapport quickly and adjusts his/ her behavior to take into account the working styles and perspectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of high level administrative experience supporting a senior executive.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BS/ BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group, and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it; knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
- Ability to consistently and reliably be in the office during core business hours.
- Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity.
- Solid project-management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be assertive, have a high level of integrity, and consistently demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their resumes/CV’s in text format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015.