NTN Associates is an organization positioned to play a pace setting role in the global integrated information management in professional educational service delivery in online and physical.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- We are looking for a Training Coordinator to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. The training coordinator would manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale training programs.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Market available training opportunities prospective delegates and provide necessary information
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet and email
- Conduct organisation wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that needs to be addressed
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- B.Sc Education, Training, HR related field
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to:[email protected]
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 4th of December, 2015