Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- An experienced project manager with a background in civil engineering or a related discipline is required for a 3- month’s contract with possible extension based on performance.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- In consultation with senior management, recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Good educational background, preferably in the field of Civil Engineering or a related discipline.
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent team player
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of project management software (Primavera P6, MS project)
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to APply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th November, 2015.