Watermark & Victoria – An emerging experiential and digital service agency in Lagos is looking to recruit someone to create, develop and implement concepts, ideas and strategies appropriate for experiential (below-the-line) marketing and digital media.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Creative Strategist
Summary of the Role
A core member of the agency’s brand solutions (creative) department, you will work under the Head of Strategy to plan, create and deliver engaging branded content for clients that increases the reputation and visibility of the agency’s creative services, as well as, develop and execute the agency’s clients overall experiential marketing strategies.
- To consistently demonstrate understanding of clients’ expectations through development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns to the Agency’s overall content & creative services strategy
- Internal collaboration with the creative team tol design internally-led brand products that can be archived and utilized retroactively.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in a reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications
- Relevant professional certification an added advantage
- Business Communication
- Strategy Agility
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter/CV to: email@example.com “WV Creative Strategist” in the subject line.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2016.