InVenture builds mobile products that help creditworthy individuals in emerging markets validate their financial identities and get access to fair credit to advance their businesses and families. Using a simple Android device, we are able to determine an individual’s financial ability and send and receive all funds instantly via mobile money… and our customers love it! You can see our flagship app in theKenyan Google Play store or read glowing customer testimonials.
InVenture is well-funded and backed by DCVC, Lowercase Capital (Chris Sacca), Google Ventures,Collaborative Fund and other leading venture & fintech investors. Fast Company ranked InVenture as the World’s Most Innovative Money Company in April 2015 and our work has been highlighted byWired UK, Forbes, the Economist, Vodafone, TED and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
- InVenture Mobile Nigeria, a direct subsidiary of U.S.-based InVenture Capital Corporation, seeks a strongly experienced consumer financial services pro to lead the expansion of our business in Nigeria.
- Identify, target and land top-level business development partnerships.
- Report directly to CEO of parent company and work with global company leads.
- Identify and deploy offline marketing campaigns.
- Oversee Customer Research, Customer Experience and Borrower Fulfillment.
- Identify, evaluate and lead strategic and tactical business opportunities. Work with senior staff to revise and expand product and services.
- Lead InVenture’s in country engineers, operations, and customer service teams.
- 7+ years leading medium-to-large teams.
- 5+ years top-level business development and partnerships experience, specifically in mobile network operators, mobile money operators, and financial services sectors.
- Deep network of contacts amongst mobile money operators, mobile network operators, banks, eCommerce companies and other Internet and financial service providers
- Comfort overseeing technical, marketing, customer service and operations teams.
- Extensive experience recruiting, hiring, and mentoring staff to build exceptional teams.
- 5+ years leading consumer financial service products, preferably mobile products.
- Extended work experience in Nigeria and other West African countries.
- 5+ years experience working within international teams.
- Well regarded for both always getting results and well respected by all coworkers and partners.
- The confidence that comes from a long track-record of business growth and success.
- A casual and formal over-communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Natural mentor and team leader.
- Fluent in English. Familiar with Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and other regional dialects a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015.