Alexis Consult Nigeria Limited – Our company is one of the foremost reputable companies in Nigeria with the objective of carrying on the business of broadcasting, printing, publishing, telecommunications and other allied multi-media services.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and forward looking graduates who are ready to learn, perform and demonstrate competence to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Center Supervisor
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Determines call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Monitors numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the required number of calls.
- Checks the wait time for customers on hold to make sure they are not waiting unreasonable lengths of time.
- Reviews all call reports.
- Maintains call agent attendance records.
- Trains new call centre agents.
- Meets with management to report the progress of the call agent team.
- Provides helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate call agents.
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans
- Accomplishes call centre human resource objectives by training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Handles calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
- Must have excellent leadership and management skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Must have good interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Should have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must possess excellent keyboarding skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as well as normal daytime hours.
- Time is spent primarily talking to employees and talking to customers.
- Must be able to calmly handle angry and unhappy customers when calls are escalated to a supervisor.
- Must be able to work in high pressure, stressful situations.
- Must be able to substitute for a sick employee at a moment’s notice.
- Time is spent in front of a computer screen using a keyboard, mouse and hands free headset.
- B.Sc. Business Admin or any other social sciences
- Microsoft Office package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send in a one page cover letter. It should be able to show the STAR structure:
- Situation a brief sentence or two to set the scene and give the context
- Target (or Task) the specific aspects you focused on and why
- Action what you actually did, how and when you did it, and the rationale for your choices
- Result what the outcome was and the difference it made
Situation and Target (or Task)
- Describe what you did and what was achieved.
- Write a short summary of between one and two sentences describing the facts surrounding the situation, how it affected the organisation, the project, the customers, etc. and any problems and difficulties that you encountered.
- Convey the significance of what was done and how it affected the outcome, together with some brief details of what was involved.
Action (what you did)
- This is really the most important part, as it concerns explaining what you actually did.
- Give a brief summary of the critical actions you personally took that relate to the competency in question.
The best way to approach this is to ask yourself:
- What were the one or two key things I did that had the greatest impact upon the final result?
- Try to focus on the actions that relate to the specific competency in question, as often a set of critical actions may provide evidence of several competencies.
- Proportion of the achievement for which you personally claim credit
- Try to be specific about the situation, the tangible results achieved and the part you played in achieving that result.
- This is particularly important if you were acting as part of a team.
- Highlight the role you actually played in achieving the outcome rather than focusing too much on the team activities.
- Note the proportion of the achievement for which you claim credit.
All submissions must be sent to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st October, 2015