GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: LCT Manager
Job Number: 2303903
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets
- The LCT Manager drives a coherent commercial strategy across the GE Healthcare business within the LCT and optimizes the use of commercial resources to drive market potential.
- The LCT Manager is responsible for defining a go-to-market strategy for the LCT that is aligned with the Zone strategy and for leading all GE Healthcare account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders & specialists within the LCT to achieve the Operating plan, via both direct and indirect channels.
- Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio in their geographical area
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within Geographical Zone.
- Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GEHC product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
- In cooperation with Product leadership and Marketing teams, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned LCT
- Understand and lead development of financial offerings and solutions in collaboration with sales and project finance team within Zone/LCT based on customer needs Ensure order booking quality and linearity improves for the zone, and ensure improved engagement/handshake between ITO & OTR takes place
- Is responsible to ensure that all Account Managers and Account Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship building plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers through-out the total opportunity management cycle.
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching and managing the annual appraisal system
- In conjunction with relevant Zone marketing, Product and Zone Sales Force Effectiveness resources, determine the market potential for their LCT and prioritize the portfolio opportunities.
- Develop and execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the geography
- Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to execute on LCT Go-to-market strategy.
- Know Key Opinion Leaders in care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within geographical area.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level.
- 10+ years experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent years of experience progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market.
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
- Exceptional presentation skills; able to present ideas and communicate to customers and team in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior. Talent for ensuring satisfied customers by providing value-added products and services.
- Ability to resolve complex issues within LCT.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- 5 years experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Minimum of 7 years in healthcare industry.
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyze financial needs accurately and establish budget effectively.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams. An inclusive leader who builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full time without any legal restrictions in Nigeria.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong sales and management experience with significant track record.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare Environmental Health and Safety Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply