Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues
- Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability
- Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to [email protected]