Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Senior Advisor
Job Reference No. 1009
- Identify needs for new policies and procedures.
- Draft prioritized policies.
- Prepare communication after validation by HRD.
- Update policies.
- Develop & communicate remuneration program.
- Implement performance cycle.
- Establish & maintain partnership with Line Managers to assist in solving HR related problems.
- Help & advise Line Managers to comply with local regulations.
- Write & communicate Employee Handbook.
- Write & communicate internal rules
- Gather all related data.
- Manage obtained data as per Project requirements.
- Education: B.SC/MSC degree in Personnel/HR Management.
- Experience: 10 years HR related working experience in a similar privately owned & internationally focused company.
- Be proactive & reactive to anticipated & sudden changes, especially as they relate to the labor situation.
- Seasoned ability to influence & convince others.
- Excellent presentation and presentations skills (oral, writing).
- Solid experience in implementing HR related recruitment, reward & performance management.
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening & advisory.
- License and certificates: Holder of a HRPL (HR Practitioner License).
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Labor law.
- Lead by example.
- Engage with senior stakeholders locally & work in a demanding, high paced environment.
- Guarantee confidentiality at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online