Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Junior Officer
Job reference n°: 1010
Location: Abuja- Nigeria
- Coordinate on-site appraisals.
- Assist nationwide employees with the completion of all HR related docs.
- Ensure all HR related documentation is auditable.
- Respond to routine salary survey requests & employment verification requests.
- Assess & record training needs.
- Organize trainings: training matrix.
- Advise employees & team leaders on internal rules, policies & procedures
- Provide basic counseling to employees on job-descriptions, performance issues, etc.
- First point of contact between terminals/depots and HQ.
- Ensure timely communication to all employees.
- Ensure all required documents for salary review are available & up to date.
- Assist in HR Dept salary review meetings.
- Education: B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Personnel/HR Management.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar privately owned & internationally focused company.
- Travel on a regular basis nationwide.
- Fully proficient with latest computer applications.
- Maintaining & filing records.
- Interpersonal skills: good communicator & listener.
- Effective organizational skills: time management & self discipline.
- License and certificates: (if applicable)
- General knowledge of HR principles, practices & procedures: understand, interpret, apply & explain.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Plan, organize & schedule own work in order to meet priorities.
- Communicate clearly & consistently, both verbally & in writing.
- Attractive Package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online