Travelfix.CO is Africa’s fastest growing online travel company, which provides online booking platform for domestic and international air travel, hotel bookings, holiday packages and car rentals.
We connect travelers to a large inventory of Airlines tickets, more than 200,000 hotels worldwide in addition to Airport transfers and Tour packages. Travelfix.CO assists travellers by offering them unique travel services to make travel easy and affordable for them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
The travel market is evolving, competition is becoming fierce and opportunity is massive. At Travelfix.CO, we’re completely involved in all travel activities. Our mission is to develop a creative travel experience for all classes of people from all over the world making traveling a lifestyle.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly driven individual to join our Finance team in a new role as “Finance Manager”. In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of financial reporting, finance strategy and profit improvement initiatives, forecasting and planning for the business, analytics insight – to provide transparency in performance and support prime decision making to drive profitability and utmost value.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will have interaction with a range of Senior stakeholders and will be based in Travelfix.CO Head Office based in Abuja.
Key Responsibilities (Finance Manager)
- Develop and support monthly business reviews and reports covering financial and non-financial metrics.
- Developing financial management mechanisms Engaging the relevant stakeholders to ensure marketing spend efficiency targets are understood, agreed and approached with a consistent methodology and appropriately communicated through the business.
- Facilitate alignment between the different teams and Finance within the planning timetable, allowing timely review of assumptions & ensuring that key targets are met.
- Provision and Interpretation of Financial Information, monitoring cash flows and predicting future trends
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans, researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trend; developing external relationships with appropriate contacts such as auditors, bankers, solicitors and statutory organization.
- Providing robust review and challenge of forecast and assumptions, provide insight into sources of change and forecast variance and use this to guide improvements to the forecasting and planning processes.
- Developing and enhancing key inputs into forecast cycle and understanding potential financial impact on forecast.
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems. Influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organization.
- Identifying and measuring key performance metrics and trends in order to provide business insights and guidance on results and strategic objectives.
Skills/Experience – Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in a travel, e-commerce and financial operations organization.
- Experience in a business finance position in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in providing analysis and insights in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Good written and oral communication and influencing skills
- Self-starter and results orientated, able to work under minimal guidance and manage conflicting tasks
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar or finance related role.
- Budgeting, forecasting and expense analysis experience
- Advanced experience with Excel, Oracle and Business Objects experience a plus
Why Work for Us
- Work with a team of talented and diverse people; Be a part of a fast growing company and highly ambitious team.
- Opportunities to work in a global travel company and work in other countries.
- Become an expert in online travel industry
- Learn, grow and succeed in your career.
- We have amazing benefits to meet your personal and professional needs.
- We are hard-working, fun-loving bunch of people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply