Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relations Executive
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of the organizations objectives, market characteristics, costs and mark-up factors.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand by client.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Ensure products and services meet the need of the client.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks, channels, strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- HND / Degree qualification in relevant discipline.
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the positions.
Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies:
- Strategic Thinking – Can identify a vision along with the plans that need to be implemented to meet the end goal. Evaluates situations, decisions, issues, etc. in the short, medium and longer-term.
- Achievement – Have the necessary determination and tenacity to complete high quality work, overcoming obstacles caused by conflicting priorities, lack of resources or difficult or demanding situation or under consistent high pressure.
- Analytical Thinking – Ability to prioritize and take important timely and quality judgement/decisions based on an assessment of the impact and implications of the likely outcomes.
- Resilience – Ability to maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations. Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Influencing and Persuading – Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Ability to work under pressure – Maintain composure under intense pressure while working to meet deadlines; respond and adapt to emergency situations.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups, as well as willingness to learn/improve own skills, plan, take initiative and organize work independently.
- Entrepreneurship – Ability to formulate new ideas or to adapt or use existing ideas in a new or unexpected way to solve problems, thereby increasing effectiveness of our work.
- Self-Awareness – Have an understanding of own strengths, limitations, emotions, etc and how it impacts on others.
- Teamwork – Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Communication – Ability to present, discuss and explain coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their personal statement stating why they are suitable for the position, on the face of the mail and their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants residing in the FCT will be most considered.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2016.