GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Title: Lead Tax Analyst – Employment Taxes
- Region of 3+ years tax, payroll or other relevant experience
- Strong English language skills
- Analytical and data manipulation skills
- Self starter and independent worker
- Adaptable/flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Ability to assist with research and analysis of tax implications based on tax laws, cases and treaties
- Communication and cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to operate effectively in matrixed environment and with diverse disciplines
- Tenacity to progress and conclude enquiries/information requests internally
- Credibility and personal authority
- Team oriented
- Willing to travel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply