All Queen’s Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
In a bid to expand the sales territory of the Company, talented, passionate and resilient sales persons are required to champion this course. Below are expected tasks to perform among other:
- To deliver a monthly sales target of ₦10,000,000
- To dissect and understand customer needs/requirements and undertaking steps to meet them
- To identify and discover new market zones
- To prepare marketing strategies alongside the marketing manager
- To have a minimum of 50 distributors across your sales territory that will be capable of selling at least 250 cartons monthly
- Maintains cordial relations with zone and gives feedback on the performance of our products and implements follow-up actions after liaison with head of department.
- To request and report all sales matter through marketing manager.
- To develop and open new market areas for the Company
- To present and sell Company’s brand of products to existing and potential customers
- Carrying out periodic survey and intelligence on the market and activities of competitors and customers and providing feedback for the management consideration and action.
- To provide technical service for the customers
- To generate timely sales report such as weekly, monthly, quarterly bi-annual and yearly
- OND/NCE/WAEC minimum of two years experience on the job with the Company. He/she must have experience in FMCG
- Igbo spoken applicants will be given preference.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]