Alum Ikaka Estates Limited is a property management, investment and development company, offering end-to-end services along the real estate value chain, from management to joint-venture investments.
We bring innovation to the real estate sector locally and internationally by drawing on experience, new competencies, and technology to achieve continuous improvement in service delivery to our clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- OND Accountancy.
- 3 years experience.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th December, 2015.