RmaX Systems is an enlisted IT consultancy firm. We are into the matter of Software Development, IT Trainings, Business Support and School Management Systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- A famous and extraordinary school known for its praiseworthy execution in delivering best result and ingraining one of a kind ethics in its understudies need a visionary headteacher to join their gainful group.
- Perform the elements of this position with a solid comprehension of the Head Start Performance Standards
- Coordinate with other staff and classroom gatherings to keep up the smooth working of the school, which now and again might oblige changes to address the issues of the kids;
- Go to staff preparing and gatherings, and board and parent gatherings as asked;
- Works with Teachers, Teacher Assistant and volunteers to utilize and build up their aptitudes and capacities in arranging and completing classroom exercises;
- Audit Teachers Lesson Notes
- Manage and encourage exercises of the kids, including: day by day exercises, field trips, selecting materials in the classroom;
Required abilities and Qualification:
- Intrigued hopeful must have the accompanying to be considered for the part;
- Must be a degree holder. post degree capability is an additional point of interest
- Requires viable written work and oral relational abilities to direct gatherings and instructional courses, and to get ready reports that are clear, finished, exhaustive, and utilize great sentence structure and accentuation;
- Effective experience working in a group setting,
- Capacity to display a positive picture of the association to individuals from the group.
- Must have at least 4 years experience as a Headteacher, Teacher or School Administrator
- Capacity to utilize conceptual thinking, critical thinking, arranging, and systematic aptitudes in: Training, assessment, and project advancement;
- Requires viable interpersonal and oral relational abilities for supervisory obligations;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th February, 2016.