We are one of the leading manufacturing company, currently recruiting for the purpose of on going expansion exercise. Currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel.
Job Title: Credit Head
- · Develop and standardize written policy documentation related to the credit and customer set up process.
- · Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- · Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- · Plan and organize activities of credit / customer set up team to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately
- · Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity
- · Negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- · Resolve credit issues with customers
- · Develop management reporting
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- · Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- · A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Credit and Collections
- · Vast understanding of credit reporting agencies
- · Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
- · Excellent written and verbal communications
- · Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- · Strong audit background, problem solving and customer service skills
- · Fast paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply