Our client is a leading international security company, seeking to hire a Commercial Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for all commercial, supplier, contract and financial matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the successful day to day management and reporting of commercial activities and resources.
- Leading commercial strategy
- Developing the Contract Management function – people and resources
- Leading negotiations with Customers, Partners and Suppliers
- Managing supplier performance and maintaining close relationships with key suppliers
- Managing contracts in accordance with guidelines, regulations and approvals
- Managing the commercial and finance team
- Providing experience, commercial advice and support to accounts and the rest of the team
- Liaising closely with Finance, Legal and other functions
- Contributing to the overall Commercial and Procurement leadership team
Requirements of the Commercial Manager:
- Extensive commercial and contract management experience
- Experience in negotiating commercial deals for large managed security service across various sectors.
- Good technical degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of managed service/outsourcing and multi-vendor contracting models
- Good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Maturity and gravitas to work with senior levels of clients and internal stakeholders
- Substantial legal understanding and ability to provide guidance on all areas of the Company’s Commercial Policy
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with team members and other colleagues
- Working knowledge of legal issues, drafting of agreements, contracts, associated sub-contracts, common and statutory legislation
- Ability to understand and challenge project P&L accounts
- Experience of alternative and innovative contract models
- Highly Attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their resume to [email protected]