Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a farming organization with huge land and water resources, is seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- Assist in generating hatchery plans and budget inputs.
- Design and implement systems to efficiently manage labor and equipment
- Propose creative solutions to farming problems
- Generate accurate livestock survey and forecast.
- Help supervise harvesting.
- Help in quality control.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Maintain farm data for analysis
- Train and supervise the assistant growers.
- Conduct farm research
- Generate new ideas for testing in our research program
- Work closely with Packing and quality management to produce the highest quality products.
- Conduct and manage all preparations.
- Follow and document planting plan.
- The ideal candidate should have a B.S. or M.S. in Agronomy, Plant Science or Horticulture.
- 5 years poultry/fish farm/animal husbandry management experience. Large-scale agriculture.
- Mechanical knowledge and agricultural tools expertise.
- Results oriented manager.
- Ability to plan ahead and to look at the whole picture.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is highly preferred.
- Candidates should have experience at a reputable, large scale operation.
- The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of poultry and fish farming.
- Ability to prepare daily written reports.
- Ability to manage assets – equipment, labor.
- Ability to budget, program, manage, schedule.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
Application Deadline 6th May, 2016.