Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Approximately 1.5 billion people and growing are using the service in over 100 languages. 83% of the people on Facebook are from outside North America and we continue to expand internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager (Facebook)
- Facebook is seeking a Growth Manager who is obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in the consumer Internet and mobile space. As a Growth Manager for Nigeria you will lead Facebook to its full potential in the local market.
- With a deep understanding of the local competitive and product landscape, you will determine product gaps, identify growth opportunities, drive execution of growth initiatives, and add value to the Facebook user experience. Come join our team and help us connect the people in Nigeria!
- Provide market insights – identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in Nigeria
- Explore, Identify and Evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Track progress on market specific product improvements and measure impact
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into market specific product reviews
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position in Nigeria and work to improve it
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Ensure product is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in Nigeria
- Partner with the Analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- 2+ years product development and/or testing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related Technical field or equivalent working experience
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups / successful entrepreneurial adventures and/or working in a global company/environment highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in the primary market language and English
- Good project/product management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send a short Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016.