Engility’s business strategy is based on an economic model that provides precisely the services needed at the best possible cost. Our portfolio of offerings reflects a lifecycle of capabilities that aligns with the critical priorities of the U.S. Government, both domestically and globally as well as state and local governments.
We support our customers with a wide range of specialized technology and mission expertise. We are organized to be agile and adaptive, allowing us to deliver the resources and services required to meet current and evolving customer needs efficiently and effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ICITAP Law Enforcement Advisor 15 – Nigeria
Requisition ID: 2016-20815
Responsibilities and Duties
- The incumbent will work closely with the ICITAP HQ in Washington, D.C. and with the U.S. Embassy in the host country.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver targeted training using developed curricula, specifically on Information-led Policing and Community Policing. Handle training logistics, to include vetting, scheduling, venue rental, printing, and other duties as applicable.
- Ensure that reporting, monitoring, and evaluation requirements are recorded and reported in a timely manner to ICITAP HQ.
- Foster effective and productive working relationships with all US, international and local stakeholders
- Assist in the development of curricula, to include “Train-the-Trainer,” in collaboration with the ICITAP program lead, ICITAP HQ, U.S. Embassy stakeholders, and host country counterparts as applicable.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance which US Citizenship is required per the Government requirements
- Minimum 20 years of experience in police management at a recognized U.S. federal, state, or local law enforcement agency and 10 years with a federal, state, or local law enforcement agency as a criminal investigator.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and within limited time frames.
- Minimum 10 years international law enforcement development experience.
- The candidate must possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited university and vocational qualifications within their specific area of expertise. Ideally, the candidate will have a master’s in a field related to law enforcement
- The ability to speak French at a conversational level (Level 3 on the Department of State’s Language Proficiency Speaking Definitions) is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply