Engility’s business strategy is based on an economic model that provides precisely the services needed at the best possible cost.
Our portfolio of offerings reflects a lifecycle of capabilities that aligns with the critical priorities of the U.S. Government, both domestically and globally as well as state and local governments.
We support our customers with a wide range of specialized technology and mission expertise. We are organized to be agile and adaptive, allowing us to deliver the resources and services required to meet current and evolving customer needs efficiently and effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation
Requisition ID: 2016-21067
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: Engineering and Sciences
- International Resources Group, an Engility company, is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria.
- The COP will be responsible for overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project.
- S/he will have strong experience managing complex activities in Africa, preferably Nigeria.
- S/he will review and monitor contract reporting and deliverables, oversee the recruitment and engagement of technical staff, and coordinate with home office staff.
- S/he will serve as the primary liaison to USAID.
- S/he will be a skilled project manager with proven ability to provide technical, financial, and administrative management of the project.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Water Resources Management, Environmental Sanitation, Water Supply Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or other relevant field
- Prior Chief of party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size
- Firm understanding of the water and sanitation sector, its institutions, and strategies for sector strengthening and improvement
- Experience managing complex activities in Africa
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible international work experience required with significant management or supervisory roles
- Direct experience in the water and sanitation sector in Africa preferred
- Experience on USAID projects preferred
- Nigeria experience preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply