Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos
The Engagement Manager for Mobile Broadband Practice is Accountable for customer centric offerings, including re-use, based on the complete Ericsson portfolio & 3PP. Responsible for creating & taking forward offerings to existing or new markets & customers with potential for substantial growth through innovative business & go-to-market models, cross all engagement models. Responsible for sales of offerings within respective practice. Responsible for Lead Management to establish a long term business growth. Partner with the KAM/AM in driving customer engagements by providing thought leadership & support in identifying & capturing opportunities. Responsible for creating a highly capable & experienced organization, able to work with C-level with customers, long-term engagements & to prove Ericsson credibility in the field with successful business cases.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Proactively drive customer engagements for business development & generation of new business opportunities within the area of Mobile Broadband.
- Lead virtual teams to support the KAM team to establish growth within & beyond current business scope
- Enable a business focused dialog with the customer by conducting in-depth analyses of the customer’s business environment, strategy and requirements
- Support the CU/Account in formulating short and long term strategies for the Mobile Broad Band area and define engagement plans for execution of the strategy leading to fulfilment of the defined sales targets
- Support and lead the creation of customer presentations that include technical solutions, strong value argumentations & clear business cases
- Manage and follow-up on leads for successful realization of opportunities
- Contribute to define and & expand the regional offerings portfolio
- Drive knowledge transfer among relevant communities within Ericsson
- Provide techno-commercial support to the KAM team to define winning propositions
- Establish a strong customer relationship though continued customer dialogs that position Ericsson and the thought leader of Mobile Broadband and the preferred partner
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Customer Insights
- Knowledge of Ericsson’s product and service portfolio
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Negotiation & argumentation Skills
- Commercial Understanding and market Insight
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 5-10 years experience of relationship sales and from the ICT industry
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions at job stage 7 or above
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply