Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Foreman
Key Responsibilities Areas (KRA) of this role
- Manages and supervises electricians at the IPP site
- Responsible for training employees and overseeing apprenticeship
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical equipment problems within the company owned facilities
- Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Provide on-site direction to workers in order to complete jobs within specific guidelines such as quality, standards , time requirements and budget considerations
- Minimum Professional Qualification – OND Electrical Engineering/Trade Test 1,2 &3/NABTEB
- Total Experience – 15- 20 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th July, 2016.