Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Job Title: Marketing Analytics Manager
Purpose of Role:
To lead the systems, disciplines and process improvements required to transform performance management and data/insights provision to the business in order to make our investment choices more effective and efficient.
- Working across all data sources (qualitative, quantitative, M&E and external market data) to synthesise and package information for meaningful interpretation and ease of access.
- Work across multiple brand teams and cross functionally with limited global functional expertise beyond Market Logic.
- Supporting in the integration of a multi-discipline and diverse team to act as a unified hub that leads the thinking and analytics which are required in transforming our function for the future.
- Working across diverse internal teams and external service providers to form a powerful center of excellence that services the data and insight needs of the business.
- To provide ‘expert’ advice into brand and customer marketing teams and coach in the utilisation of data and supporting tools/systems.
- To help lead a transformation in performance management disciplines and routine in ways of working.
- To support in leading GLT strategic choices around portfolio participation and external market context to create winning strategies.
Key Decisions: Market Logic, research and data cost choices for alignment.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Integrate insights from trackers, syndicated research, M&E, ad hoc research projects, media/digital tracking, internal data and analysis from various teams/functions to deliver holistic learnings that helps teams and leaders set priorities and make informed decisions based on relevant data, analytical rigour and real insight.
- Work across innovation, customer marketing, business strategy, commercial finance, brand marketing, consumer planning and media to map the data inputs available and required for the future.
- Lead the implementation of ‘Market Logic’ a fledgling Diageo tool to build a searchable database of all our research and core data trackers (think internal Google).
- Embed tracker tools, disciplines and usage capability within the marketing and customer marketing function to enable teams to access, analyse and interpret data efficiently and effectively.
- Work with consumer planning colleagues to embed insights and analytics capability across the marketing and customer marketing functions.
- Champion M&E supported by commercial finance and include outputs in Market Logic
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in consumer planning, marketing analytics, research fields.
- Demonstrated experience in consultancy or integrated marketing service function delivery.
- Post graduate degree, MBA or equivalent in relevant field.
- Demented ability in working cross functionally to deliver performance outcomes.
- Digitally enabled and savvy … comfortable within a new marketing age.
- Proven experience in data synthesis and analysis to deliver insightful and accessible strategies to business leaders.
- Experience in provision of integrated systems for data and insight delivery to teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply