Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Editor
- Prepare all contracts and assist to commission all articles and maintain track of all budgets for content development.
- Evaluate all content for all articles to ensure accuracy and recommend modifications and changes to achieve all objects and edit all articles to ensure achievement to all quality standards.
- Develop content for home page and category and sub category pages and assist to restructure and update all articles as per requirement.
- In charge of the overall editorial production schedule for the publication, coordinating with all the key participants (writers, photographer, correspondence, graphics designer, layout producers and any other work force assign to you).
- Prepare and maintain effective editorial calendars and develop various strategies for all editorial promotions and email campaigns
- Manage all online platform for effectiveness and profitability
- Work with the Marketing, Circulation and Advert team for enough advert placement
- Write articles, letters, blogs, newsletter and media post in conjunction with the Chief Editor and correspondences.
- Manage and organize all copy editing processes, draft and edit all online content for magazines and websites
- Responsible for assisting the sales and creative team in developing press releases, advertisement placement and coordinate appropriately the layout of how it should appear on the magazine.
- Shall determine each edition’s deadline
- Actively participate in events, workshops, seminar to gather news and information for the development of the magazine.
- Candidate must be a Graduate of Mass Communication.
- Must have worked in a media firm for at least 1 year or handle a magazine production actively.
- Must have maximum experience of 1-3 years in the production of magazine and content development.
- Must be an all round social media and a graphics personnel
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Audition)
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th April, 2016.