Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.
Experience with an exciting company that has a track record of strong performance and ambitious aspirations in a growing industry.
Strong emphasis on value and team based leadership and an open and engaging company culture.
Wide range of international career opportunities and lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Job Title: Kewill – FACT Implementation Manager
Overall responsible for managing all regional activities related to the implementation of the FACT/Kewill solution.
Should ensure that all milestones are met and tasks completed on time and within the budget.
Highlight any issues and risk associated with the implementation and address require mitigating actions towards local and regional management.
Review and confirm the FACT/Kewill solution meets the needs of the business, ensuring all gaps are addressed prior to implementation with documented solutions for the respective business process.
• Setup and prepare for the local implementation, including (not limited to):
• Set up and coordinate with:
• – Regional Kewill Project Team
• – Country Kewill Project Team
• Implement key project management processes:
• – Risk, issue and action
• – Progress reporting
• – Communications
• – Project team meetings
• – Stakeholder Management
• Assist the country implementation teams from a finance process point of view
• Support Country implementation managers in the execution of all relevant Workshops for the go live countries (Process Validation and Kick-off)
• Ensure country adherence to FACT/Kewill standard end to end SOP’s and process maps (best practice sharing).
• Make recommendations to regional/country management regarding Organizational Alignment/Design in the post FACT/Kewill world
• Assist in knowledge transfer sessions with the country implementation and trainers organization to ensure a good understanding of the FACT/Kewill solution
• Communicate with CEN FACT/Kewill implementation team regarding project plan and status/deliverables
• Post Implementation – drive the required behaviours to ensure FACT/Kewill benefits are realized and Hypercare exit criteria are met on a timely basis.
• Assist and participate in testing if required.
• Have working knowledge of the ATR, RTP and OTC solutions within FACT
• Ensure and safeguard proper and effective processes between FACT and Kewill are established and adhered to
Work closely with Centre Damco Kewill teams to ensure an optimal FACT and Kewill solution is delivered
Maintain good relationships and close cooperation with all Local Kewill project stakeholders
Who we are looking for
1. Experience from Damco operations and/or finance
2. Exposure to project- and change management
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Language skills:
• Fluent English (mandatory)
5. Experience with FACT
6. Ability to manage stakeholders from different countries and levels of the organisation
7. Ability to drive and implement changes which may be controversial or resisted
8. Should be persistent and have a sense of urgency
9. Be innovative and open minded
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th May 2016