Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) Academy, Abuja offers a rigorous college prep American High School program for a diverse international community in the capital city of Nigeria.
We admitted our first set of 9th graders in August 2015.
We are seeking a seasoned middle/high school humanities teacher/ coordinator for our growing secondary school.
Job Title: Middle / High School Humanities Teacher
- In addition to teaching responsibilities, candidate will assist in developing the school’s high school program.
- Candidate must be knowledgable in American colleges and graduation preparedness, advanced placement courses, college admission requirements, etc.
- Also assist with creating programs to enhance student life and ensure a rich and balanced high school experience.
- This position requires someone who is creative and resourceful, possessing the ability to connect with students, teachers, parents and other stakeholders.
- Administrative experience is a plus as it offers the flexibility to teach a subject and wear multiple hats, which is typically required in a small school.
- This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be part of building a brand new high school program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply