Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Ref No: FIN/S1-CDL/16
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Must have commenced ICAN qualification exams
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
NGN100,000 – NGN120,000 gross
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th May, 2016