Since 1937, Canon has grown into a global brand operating in diverse markets including Business Solutions, Consumer Imaging, Broadcast & Communications, Medical Systems and Industrial Products.
Canon Europe Ltd. is the EMEA headquarters and a subsidiary of Canon Inc. of Japan, a world-leading innovator and provider of imaging solutions. For over 50 years we have delivered pioneering imaging technologies in Europe.
We supply Consumer and Professional Imaging Solutions including leading-edge photographic equipment, printers, scanners and binoculars as well as our advanced range of Digital Compact and SLR cameras.
Job Title: CCNA Country Manager – Nigeria, B2B
The purpose of this role is to represent Canon in the country for enhancement of business, improvement of distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the Channel.
This role is based in Nigeria and is covering Nigeria B2B.
- Tier-1 Management
- Monthly purchase, sales and stock (PSS) exercise with the partners
- Partner/ area performance reporting to sales manager
- Providing weekly sales forecast to SPM/SM in line with the agreed budget
- Developing N+2 sales forecast with partners
- Developing and analyzing competition price map
- Developing country product MASH
- Tier-2 Management
- Relationship building with Tier-2 dealers
- Branding and display at shop floor
- Promotion plan, deals and offers
- Estimating market size and product MASH
- Channel and account mapping
- Sell-out data collection and analysis
- Channel/ account sales strategy
- Any other relevant competition information in the market
- Training to Tier-1 and Tier-2 sales staff
- Merchandiser training
- Channel and dealer seminars
- Channel and account wise marketing activity calendar
- Liaise with CME Marketing/Corporate communication to ensure all activities at Tier 2 to be in line with the Canon’s corporate guidelines.
- Contribute to creation of localized POS by participating in POS creation meetings with Product Managers and Marketing.
- Co-ordinate the execution of projects assigned by the Line Manager, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards and time line
- Excellent diplomatic/negotiation skills. – essential
- High level of presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market.
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
Previous Experience/ Education
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven track record and success- essential
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor ) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of local market environments – essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language – essential
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential
• Customer focus – develop relationship with the distributor and the channel in the market.
• Ability to deliver results through proper planning and execution of strategies as discussed with line manager, team and partners.
• Good communication skills in order to represent CME strategies in the market from time to time.
• Ability to negotiate and influence T2 partners in line with company direction.
• Ability to collect and analyze market information and work on action plans derived from this data.
• Should also possess the ability to think out of the box and look for new opportunities to enhance business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply