CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Nigerian nationality / Lagos / high-rise building)
Under the direction of the Technical Manager or other appropriate staff (head Engineer), responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of subordinate employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Follows-up all maintenance works (Corrective & preventive Maintenance).
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Manages leads and coordinates the maintenance (corrective & preventive) teams.
- Works closely with team on trouble shooting problems.
- Generates periodic informative reports regarding all maintenance facets.
- Make work assignments and supervise the work of subordinate employees on assigned tasks.
- Minimum of a degree in Electromechanical or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of chillers/HVAC system, generators/ MDB, MV Equipment.
- Proactive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 10 years vast experience in building maintenance especially on modern high rise buildings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply