Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson are recruiting for a Business Sales Manager to lead our Nigerian and West African Business Sales accounts. Focuses will include: growing our existing client accounts whilst also generating new relationships with potential customers / clients. A particular concentration should be placed on building sales pipelines with Government, petroleum, healthcare and other large corporate accounts.
Epson is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Manager
- As a Business Sales Manager in Epson, you will develop and implement the sales plan for designated accounts/customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales potential of Epson products.
- Implements strategy for the designated EPSON product portfolio, designed to achieve the business plan
- Execute tactical plans in support of the sales strategy and communicate the progress both internally and externally.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts demonstrating best practice account management and development to team.
- To consistently achieve high level results within defined business areas and motivate the sales team to achieve individual high level results
- To develop sales opportunities with new customers following up a variety of leads. Qualifying these leads to identify opportunities with the best potential for success.
- Develop current customer relationships to achieve the maximum potential revenue from the EPSON portfolio.
- Contribute to the marketing calendar for the full year.
- Input to the use of the channel marketing budget and align sales plans as necessary
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing plans
- To provide information to enable the achievement of business goals
- To provide information at relevant review meetings detailing business performance, whilst ensuring account managers and teams contribute effectively
- To ensure efficient management of costs including expenses, salaries, vendors etc
- Contribute to forecasting, major account reviews and account development planning in order to report progress.
Key Skills and Experience
- Senior sales background preferably within a related Computer Hardware or High Tech Industry
- Experience of a matrix organisation and use of centrally resourced functions
- A track record of sales results demonstrating customer portfolio growth
- Good record of academic achievement.
- Integrity and a highly ethical approach to business
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian and west African market
- Self-motivated and work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply