Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Business Development Manager – 1
Location : Nigeria
Category : Sales/Business Development
Job Type : Full-Time – Sourcing
To increase the company’s market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies – focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies
- · Statistical Analysis
- · Research and Data Management
- · Benchmarking
- · Critical Thinking
- · Analytical and Numeric
- · Business and Management
- · Commercial Awareness
- · Languages
- · Oral Communication
- · Written Communication
- · Leadership
- · Customer Orientation
- · Work Planning
- · Interpersonal
- · A relevant first degree
- · MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- · Interpersonal Relations
- · Creative Problem Solving
- · Integrity
- Attention to Detail
- · Proactive
- . Ability to drive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-04-18 00:00:00