At TalentBase we strive on helping SMEs have access to tool to better manage their teams. As a Brand Ambassador your mission is promote the TalentBase brand and how we can help SMEs to manage payroll, time/attendance, and staff records all through our mobile app. If you are ready to join a fast growing company then this is the job for you!
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- Promotes brand names, products and services.
- Represents the company in a positive way.
- Builds line sales volumes.
- Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
- Works with other team members.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
- Generates public interest in the brand.
- Provides complete information about the brand.
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Establishes regular customers.
- Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Trains newly hired ambassadors.
- Attends sales and marketing meetings.
- Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers
- Answers questions about the brand..
- Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Demonstrates how a product works.
- Meets department and event sales goals.
- Must be well-groomed.
- Must have a knowledge of Human resources or an interest in this space
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Retail sales experience is necessary.
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply