Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market.
BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Account
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management.
Qualifications, Experience Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Good knowledge of ICT,telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounts/finance/audit, five(5) of which must have been at senior management level
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport size photograph to: [email protected]
Note: Application will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2016