bioMerieux – Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux’s strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux’s solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
bioMerieux is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Business Manager Industry
- As an Area Business Manager, you will ensure a fast revenue growth of the product lines in a defined area, by elaborating and developing commercial action plan, by direct operations or by supporting the subsidiary or representative office teams or the distributors thru he support and the direction settings of the affiliates sales forces and through the creation & development distributors network.
- Developing, executing, and refining a strategically-aligned regional business plan
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, and leading a sales team to drive regional business results.
- Conducting field coaching sessions to provide individualized and actionable feedback.
- Cultivating key customer relationships across the Region to increase access, gain product support and capitalize on opportunities.
- Serving as a resource to team to influence customer decision-making. Exploring market size & potential business through healthcare network and purchasing powers, marketing dynamics and trends moreover understanding derivers growth to specific market ultimately setting up the right go market strategy per country.
- Developing, securing resources for, and facilitating implementation of value-added customer solutions.
- Managing the Regional budget and allocating resources.
- Sharing best practices from within the group and throughout the organization to drive innovative thinking.
- Collaborate with local organizations (Sales Forces, Sales management and Product Manager in charge at minima) to implement the local action plan, by driving sales forces efforts and results towards sales budget achievement.
- Maintaining an understanding of the regional healthcare and regulatory landscape, competitive environment, and customer priorities to optimize business plan effectiveness and provide team direction.
- Identifying key engagement drivers and developing engagement plans to remove barriers/ drive high performance.
- Using talent management processes to improve performance and support long-term development.
- Building network and partnering cross-functionally/externally to capitalize on business opportunities : distribution contracts, commercial policy, tenders offers, final users communication plan, field people training plan, payment terms…. Hold business review with the distributors on periodically basis covering new business opportunities, current installed base, service capabilities & financials matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scientific or Business Degree (Master, MBA, Business school equivalent)
- Minimum 3/5 years Sales & Marketing experience, preferably in microbiology or microbiological environment monitoring
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge of the Nigerian market
- International experience is a must with a good knowledge of the countries area.
- Previous track record in animating distribution network or local sales forces
- Strong IVD (In Vitro Diagnostic) background and experience
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply