PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a top bank in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member Transaction Monitoring & Watch List Filtering
Reference Number: 130-PEO00545
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- To implement measures that would ensure the adherence to appropriate compliance framework and procedures so as to minimize loss from non-compliance with the policies & procedures.
- The Team Member, Compliance, is responsible for ensuring that the Bank is not being used for the laundering of funds or the financing of terrorist activities and proliferation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transaction monitoring 100% Completion
- Value addition & knowledge demonstration of compliance issues
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Monitoring and reporting of Suspicious Transactions
- Compliance review of branches and departments
- Average participation in helpdesk management and advisory
- Safari Plus
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in within the Financial Services Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 15th November, 2015