Neterra is the preferred Bulgarian operator for complex telecommunications services and projects in Southeast Europe with 16 years of history.
Job Title: CEO/General Manager of a Telecom Project in Nigeria
To run a telecom project, managed by Neterra on behalf of a local investor in Nigeria.You will have an approved business plan and investment.With the help of the Neterra management team you will create and manage a local team of 20 to 40 people, both expats and local employees.
Place of work will be 60-80% in Nigeria, 20-40% in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- to maintain deep enough understanding of the technology, business case and local environment;
- create an organization that is quick and efficient;
- lead, motivate and manage your people on a daily basis;
- negotiate with third parties the business partnerships necessary for the successful long term operation of the business;
- regular reviews and updates of the business plan;
Most probably, you:
- are experienced in a running successful teams in telecommunications (minimum 5 years);
- have deep understanding of retail telecom industry and services;
- have people management skills in an international environment;
- have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- have fluent English.
You most probably love what you do. You find it exciting to work in developing markets outside of Europe. The challenges that this opportunity presents are motivating you.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package according to expat standards in Africa;
- Opportunity to be part of the dynamic and challenging Neterra organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate/ Graduate degree
- Experience as a Business Manager or Retail Sales Manager
- Skills for collecting market information, useful in the strategic planning process
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Fluent English