Lenovo is the #1 PC manufacturer in the world. With 50,000+ employees and $46B+ in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
Job Title: Commercial Channel Sales Manager – West Africa
KEY POSITION DELIVERABLES
- Planning, partner reviews, competitor and market analysis
- Define, review and ensure achievement of KPIs to realise the channel business growth targets
- Developing and promoting new sales opportunities
- Implementation of sales campaigns at Tier 2 Channel
- Planning and execution of Marketing Development Fund
- Contribute towards profitable portfolio
- Continues Sell through to Tier2 and correct level of inventory management
- Training and empowerment of relevant stakeholders
- Positioning of Lenovo as a vendor brand
- Long term growth and development of channel
- Relationship building and maintenance
- Successful interaction with different levels and skills internally and externally
- Drive and manage internal stakeholder buy-in and support
- Sales or related qualification with a minimum of 5 years IT industry field Channel sales experience in West Africa.
- Proven track record of growing revenues, profitability, and market share in a high volume technology related company
- In-depth understanding of Commercial channel sales, with good PCG & EBG business and financial acumen.
- Experience in the IT or PC industry within the Commercial Channel environment is essential
- Having an excellent background in customer services, excellent negotiation skills as well as time management skills,
- Ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak, this individual is expected to work varied hours with a diverse background of colleagues and customers
- The ability to formulate, negotiate and close large and complex deals
- Analytical thinking, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
- Business and Results oriented
- Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply