IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Client Leader
Job ID: S_D-0805648
Job type: Full-time Regular
- The Brand Client Representative, assigned to an integrated account, one or more aligned accounts, or GB enterprise accounts, is responsible for driving IBM brand opportunities within these largest and most complex IBM clients.
- The Brand Client Representative integrates IBM resources to maximize IBM brand value by managing overall brand relationships across large account and GB enterprise territories.
- Understands the client’s organization and culture. Develops and executes a relationship plan to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations, leveraging other subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide value to the client.
- Demonstrates the highest proficiency and deep understanding in the application of IBM’s strategies and offerings for the assigned brand and promotes specific brand solutions to address the client’s business needs.
- The Brand Client Representative’s deep skills are in understanding brand opportunities and solutions in the client’s industry and business.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, industry financial measurements and key client competitors in their industry. Identifies and prioritizes solution opportunities and provides solutions by aligning IBM’s brand strategies with the client’s most important business needs, and their industry and business strategy.
- The employee Influences the functional strategy.
- Builds relationships with senior client executives, earning a reputation as one of the client’s trusted business advisors. Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and applies a thorough understanding of the client’s business, organization, strategy and financial position.
- Is skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and IBM capabilities.
- Understands and navigates IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of critical resources needed to address client needs; leads the cross-functional team to develop the best solution for the client.
- Professional knowledge of function, business unit or country operations. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies.
- Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
- Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions.
- Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy.
- Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives.
- Recognized as an expert in their field. Often no precedent exists.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success.
- Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years experience in sales
- English: Fluent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online