Our mission is to meet the expectations of clients, which are amongst the world’s largest Operating and Engineering Companies, and participate in their ambitious projects. We have a strong responsibility towards employer commitment within a Corporate Social Responsibility framework.
Our purpose is to share a common vision and to implement a responsible strategy focused on constant sustainable progress, which is measured and backed by strong and simple values. COMSIP has its own staff of more than 120 specialist experts who can be mobilized from all around the world.
COMSIP belongs to VINCI Energies.
We work closely with ACTEMIUM OIL & GAS COMMISSIONING (AOGC) our service company specialized in Commissioning.
Job Title: QA/QC Superintendent
- Acts as Project Quality Engineer/QC Coordinator in absence
- Ensure Project Quality Management Team, OTHER CONTRACTORS’ and OTHER SUBCONTRACTORS are aligned with the project quality policy, objectives and principles.
- Provide indoctrination and training for personnel.
- Coordinate all the activities of the site QC Supervisors and Inspectors and report to Package QA Lead
- Oversee development and maintenance of site/yard QA/QC Programs.
- Maintain interfaces with Project Team and Site management and monitor the plans and activities of Site QA/QC.
- Monitor quality performance and coordinate Project quality reporting
- Direct implementation of COMPANY IIF program within the site/yard QA/QC organization.
- Actively promote quality awareness and commitment within the Project.
- Ensure that Project contracts technical and quality requirements are met.
- Assure that activities required for the quality management system are planned, implemented, controlled, and their progress monitored and reported.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge of ANSI, ASME, API) Codes, metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT used in FPSO design and construction of Pressure vessel.
- Possession of Recognized Quality Assurance or Quality Management qualification and a formal training in ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application (Words, Excel, Power point)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity, presentation , negotiation and organizational skills
- Analytical thinking competency, able to analyze and propose recommendation base on statistical data
- Understand UT Inspection is a major advantage as the Quality Lead on site.
- Graduate Bachelors degree (B. Sc) or equivalent in engineering disciplines relevant to Oil&Gas and Construction engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10-15 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply