CDK Integrated Industries is a world class Manufacturing company that is specialized in Porcelain Tiles and Sanitary wares.
CDK Integrated Industries is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Create data base & Search for Architects / Contractors / Building Engineers and Key Distributors who could benefit from company products and services in designated Areas.
- Managing and interpreting Architect / Contractor/ Engineer requirements listening to clients and holding meetings to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and new market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Coordinate with Sales representatives to enhance sales performance.
- Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, professionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals.
- Conduct at least a monthly visit to all dealers in the designated area maintaining good relationships based on customer feedback and product satisfaction.
- Hold meeting with reports & review performance; helping them achieve the targets.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations on how our products will meet client needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaise with sales team members and other technical experts in solving clients’ problems ensuring after sales support.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
- Prioritize both time and projects, working independently.
- Submit daily and periodic review reports as requested by management. Attend review meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership by leading, motivating, and developing the sales and marketing team.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Generating enquiries/ tenders on specification
- Establishing new and maintain existing, long- term relationships with Dealers/ Distributors! Architects/ Contractors/ Building Engineers
- Prepare market SWOT analysis – Track Competition product pricing & work towards improving specification & competitiveness. Suggest the product portfolios to sales administration.
- Support the sales team targets & objectives.
- Administering client accounts by tracking on project schedules & follow up with team on regular basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]