Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
- Supporting existing management team in delivering successful operations, achieving the hotel objectives and improving profitability. Ensure the well being of all guests during their
- time at the hotel, maintain a high level of host presence throughout and ensure the overall smooth running of the hotel at all times when on duty.
- To assume responsibility for the running of the Hotel in the absence of senior management
- To ensure that accommodation for arriving VIP’s and those staying is prepared to the agreed standard
- To deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues the MD and colleagues in a constructive and clear manner
- To coordinate guests and staff during an emergency and have good knowledge of fire procedures
- To be aware of and promote all services offered in the Hotel
- To ensure guests wishes are met if not exceeded so far as is reasonably possible
- To ensure that all staff address guests by their correct name and title
- To make sure that Company policy and the Vision are followed at all times
- To welcome and bid farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
- To room all VIP and important guests personally assuring a very positive first impression
- To liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements
- Overseeing delivery of consistent quality customer experiences in the hotel.
- Control of all costs and stock to ensure hotel profitability
- Responsible for high standards of health & safety, hygiene, customer service
- Contributing to initiatives to develop business, improve staff skills and guest satisfaction
- To assist with all departments in times of pressure where reasonably possible
- To perform duty management as detailed on the management rota.
- To ensure that the standards of service in all areas meet the required levels
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Duty Manager or equivalent iin an hotel.
- A Bachelors degree or Higher Diploma in Hospitality or other related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st July, 2016.